Join us for the premier networking event of the season – the annual Community Foundation of Howard County Spring Party! The business and nonprofit communities will gather – virtually – for this always-fun evening of networking and socializing with CFHoCo’s incredible donors, friends and community leaders.
THE EVENING WILL FEATURE:
- Lots of opportunities to network with old and new friends
- Silent Auction featuring a bevy of enticing items from local partners
- A virtual tasting from your choice of beverage experts
- An engaging historical presentation on Athol Manor, our future home
Tickets are $50 and include access to the event via Zoom along with a customizable gift bag of goodies for the festivities for one person. You pick your drink package, and we’ll be sure to give you party favors to enjoy during the event.
- Wine Lover: Enjoy a sample of red and white wines
- Beer Lover: Enjoy a seasonal sampler of four, 12-oz cans from our local partner, Black Flag Brewing Co.
- Cocktail Lover: A full kit from our friends at Sobar to provide a tasty non-alcoholic cocktail, the “Clementine Fizz"
- No Gift Bag Option: Please use all of my ticket revenue as a $50 donation to the Community Foundation
If buying more than one ticket, feel free to mix and match your drink packages to fit your tastes or try a little bit of everything.
For more than 50 years, the Community Foundation of Howard County has been a stabilizing force in the community, inspiring lifelong giving and connecting people, places and organizations to worthy causes across Howard County and beyond. In good times and in crisis, CFHoCo is here for Howard County. We hope you’ll join us on May 27 for our Spring Party!
If you are interested in sposoring our 2021 Spring party, please click here.