We have arranged for guests to park for free nearby at Beth Shalom as the primary option, and Atholton High School (by the tennis courts) as a secondary option. Please look for spots at the closer Beth Shalom first.
Two shuttle buses will run continuously during the event to bring guests to Athol Manor and back to their cars. Shuttles will run from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Shuttle stops will be designated with signage at each remote parking site.
No parking will be available in the Brightview or Community Foundation lot, but drivers can circle through the lot to drop off guests before parking remotely.
This event will be held outside on the grounds around historic Athol Manor. Business casual and lawn party chic attire are recommended, but please dress appropriately for the weather. Unless there is an extreme weather event, the party will go on rain or shine.
The Spring Party will be from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on the grounds of our new home, The Apple Ford Center at Athol Manor.
The evening will feature:
- Food stations from a variety of local favorite food trucks
- Raw Bar with oyster shucker by Hudson Coastal
- Local craft beer from Black Flag
- Seasonal wines from Total Wine & More
- Signature Sobar cocktails
- Sweet treats include an ice cream truck and candy bar
- Live acoustic music by Mark Scott
- Networking with old and new friends
- Silent Auction featuring a bevy of enticing items from local partners
- Tours of Athol Manor, our historic home built in 1740