This is event is SOLD OUT!
Our signature event is back. Join us on Thursday, May 26 for the premier networking event of the season – the annual Community Foundation of Howard County Spring Party! The business and nonprofit communities will gather for this always-fun evening of networking and socializing with CFHoCo’s incredible donors, friends and community leaders.
The annual rite of spring will be held in person for the first time since 2019. The Spring Party will be from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on the grounds of our new home, The Apple Ford Center at Athol Manor.
The evening will feature:
- Food stations from a variety of local favorite food trucks
- Raw Bar with oyster shucker by Hudson Coastal
- Local craft beer from Black Flag
- Seasonal wines from Total Wine & More
- Signature Sobar cocktails
- Sweet treats include an ice cream truck and candy bar
- Live acoustic music by Mark Scott
- Networking with old and new friends
- Silent Auction featuring a bevy of enticing items from local partners
- Tours of Athol Manor, our historic home built in 1740
Individual tickets are $100 and support our mission at CFHoCo.
Parking: We have arranged for guests to park for free at Beth Shalom and Atholton High School. Please look for spots at the closer Beth Shalom first.
Two shuttle buses will run continuously during the event to bring guests to Athol Manor and back to their cars.
See the Parking Map
Attire: This event will be held outside on the grounds of Athol Manor. Business casual and lawn party chic are recommended, but please dress appropriately for the weather.
A sponsorship gives your business valuable exposure and visibility to an active, desirable demographic of movers and shakers across Howard County, while showing your support of local nonprofits. Please consider a sponsorship to provide exposure for your business and help CFHoco with its strategic mission to connect people, places and organizations to worthy causes across Howard County.
If you are interested in sponsorship information or in sponsoring the Spring Party 2022, please click HERE for a PDF of details of our Sponsorship Opportunities. You can also secure a sponsorship and pay online here. Feel free to contact Dan Flynn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (410-730-7840 x8).