A corporate giving program impacts a company’s bottom line and its presence in the marketplace. Simply put, companies that give back are companies that move forward. Studies prove that a company’s ties to a community cause benefits not only to the communities where customers and employees live and work but also to the company itself.
- 79 percent of consumers said they would switch brands or retailers based on associations with a good cause, when price and quality are equal.1
- 85 percent of Americans say that they have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.1
1 Cone, Inc. “Past. Present. Future. The 25th Anniversary of Cause Marketing Research Study.” Cone Cause Evolution Study (2008): Page 10.
Choosing to work with CFHoCo will help you do the following:
- Maximize a company’s giving potential.
- Provide opportunities for stronger, more focused brand-building among customers, employees and the community.
- Promote healthier, more livable and economically viable communities.
To view a complete list of our charitable giving products and services click here.
For more information please contact Beverly White-Seals, President & CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org